Thursday 1 March 2012

Complaints About Doorman

We have received several complaints about our doorman Mr. Foggy Buckley. It has been alleged that he was over officious during an emergency and told an old aged pensioner to piss off.


Foggy has kept tight lipped about the accusations until now but broke his silence (and a pint glass) when he vented his anger at the last meeting. “It´s all bollocks is this!” He reasoned, “Yes, I told some old bloke where to go, but that´s my job, - he wanted to come to use the bog but had no intention of buying a drink and anyway he were a non member so he doesn´t count as far as I´m concerned. He just stood there doubled up sayin he couldn´t hold it any longer, - so I kicked him in the bladder and sent him packing. I cleaned it all up afterwards didn´t I? – So what´s the problem?”

“As for that business with the police, they can´t just come storming in ere as if they own the place, all I did was follow them round with the signing in book and a biro but the buggers just ignored me, but they took notice alright when I got one of em in a Boston Strangle Hold. It was unfortunate that he landed in Yvonne´s lovely sandwiches I´ll admit but that´s the nature of the job. I suffered as well that night which is what some people forget; - I was jostled into a plate of sausage rolls and got coshed over the head with a stick of celery”.

The committee are appealing for witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment